Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
1.0 (80 hrs/pp)
- JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE
- Performs and supervises a variety of skilled and unskilled tasks in maintenance.
- DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Wiley Creek Community Assisted Living and Independent Living programs. This includes financial operations, program development and implementation, adherence to state rules and regulations pertaining to Assisted Living and Federal Fair Housing guidelines, admission and staff supervision. Ensures operation of the program and providing the delivery of high quality services.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to pass Oregon Division of Human Services Criminal Background Check.
- Successful completion of Drivers Privileges for SHS Vehicles application process required.
- Three (3) years experience in electrical and/or mechanical building maintenance required.
- Experience and/or training in OSHA and State Regulations required.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Communication: Effective written and oral communication skills to explain complex issues, exchange information between team members, and tactfully discuss quality issues. Ability to perform group presentations and listen to and understand complex information and ideas.
- Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify complex problems, review related information, employ creativity and alternative thinking to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Time Management: Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work to complete within required time frames and to follow-up on pending issues. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in dynamic fast-paced environments and under pressure.
- Confidentiality: Knowledge of State and Federal (HIPAA) laws pertaining to confidentiality of protected health information. Ability to comply with laws and maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Team Building: Ability to work, function and communicate on a multi-disciplinary team. Possess the knowledge and skills to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
(1 - 10% of the time)
(11 - 33% of the time)
(34 - 66% of the time)
(67 – 100% of the time)
CLIMB - SCAFFOLDING
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 60 or more Lbs
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 40 - 60 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 40 – 60 Lbs
LIFT (Overhead: 54" and above) 40 - 60 Lbs
CARRY 1-handed, 40 - 60 pounds
CARRY 2-handed, 40 - 60 pounds
PUSH (60 or more pounds force)
PULL (60 or more pounds force)
CLIMB - LADDER
CLIMB - STAIRS
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 40 - 60 Lbs
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 20 - 40 Lbs
LIFT (Overhead: 54" and above) 20 - 40 Lbs
CARRY 1-handed, 20 - 40 pounds
CARRY 2-handed, 20 - 40 pounds
SQUAT Static (hold >30 sec)
KNEEL (on knees)
CRAWL (hands & knees)
ROTATE TRUNK Sitting
ENTER & EXIT VEHICLE/MACHINERY
PUSH (40-60 pounds force)
PULL (40 - 60 pounds force)
WALK - LEVEL SURFACE
WALK - INCLINE
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 20 - 40 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 20 – 40 Lbs
BEND FORWARD at waist
ROTATE TRUNK Standing
REACH - Forward
MANUAL DEXTERITY Hands/wrists
PUSH (20-40 pounds force)
PULL (20-40 pounds force)
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Overhead: 54" and above) 0 - 20 Lbs
CARRY 1-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
CARRY 2-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
PUSH (0-20 pounds force)
PULL (0-20 pounds force)