Forrester Research, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Account Manager
at Forrester Research, Inc.
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
As a member of Forrester’s core sales team, you will cultivate and manage strong relationships, drive client engagement, and pursue growth opportunities within a portfolio of Forrester’s core accounts. By capitalizing on changing markets and digital disruption, you will support clients in implementing business transformations and customer-obsessed strategies that will drive client growth in the age of the customer. As a trusted adviser to business and technology executives, you will build long-term relationships with leaders who drive and influence the growth of their business.
- Work with Forrester’s core clients as a trusted adviser to develop and manage account strategy plans that drive new business, renewal retention, and account penetration.
- Maintain and build relationships with executive-level contacts to understand the changing landscape, recognize the complexity of their issues, and identify new engagement and enrichment opportunities.
- Apply Forrester’s client engagement model to drive client value and ensure client satisfaction.
- Utilize Forrester’s sales process, standardized solutions, and sales enablement technologies to maximize productivity.
- Meet overall renewal and enrichment goals for assigned core accounts.
- Clearly and concisely articulate the value of Forrester’s offerings.
- Maintain full fluency in Forrester’s core suite of products and services and how they are sold to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Three or more years of experience selling multiple intangible products, ideas, and solutions to business, marketing, and technology leaders.
- Relevant, transferable industry experience, such as in technology, financial services, business services, professional services, or healthcare.
- Experience with account management, new business development, and driving excellent customer experience through engagement, leading to retention and growth through digital and social selling.
- Experience with forecasting as well as proactive and systematic pipeline management in a CRM system.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.