Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Web Product Manager
- Employee Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Degree Preferred
- 4 Year Degree
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- Zip Code
- Functional Area
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
This role exists to develop and manage software products and services that enable Bridgestone Retail Operations, both corporately and on a regional & store level, to interact with consumers in the modern world. The ideal candidate will plan strategic roadmaps and possess a passion for experimentation and testing to improve outcomes. This role thrives by collaborating with partner agencies, supporting the wider retail marketing team, and making a better customer experience every day.
· Manage an agile product backlog for multiple web products and mobile native apps.
· Manage external/agency partner web teams and coordinate user experience, conversion optimization, back and front-end development.
· Manage internal relationships and work with the digital, CRM and brand teams, ensuring compliance with proper site and brand standards.
· Develop and lead SEO strategy, prioritizing technical upgrades and building content strategy for local and national relevance across retail chain.
· Continue rollout and enhancement of e-commerce solution across brands and optimize UX to drive incremental tire unit growth through the retail network.
· Develop test-and-learn strategies to optimize conversions or test new offerings.
· Manage and optimize blog sites, including UX enhancements and content calendar.
· Provide analysis through KPI's created in partnership with internal stakeholders and leadership using data from web/CRM tools.
· Work with the wider Bridgestone enterprise to establish and adopt enterprise-wide solutions and tools for managing digital products.
· Work closely with IT on coordinating a release schedule for website releases and upgrades.
· Manage budget and external resources to deliver projects on time and within scope.
Qualifications & Experience
· 7-10 years of experience that includes product dev/management of web products and services.
· Extensive experience with SAP Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics & Target.
· Team-player, friendly individual with an eye for detail and a commitment to quality.
· Strong analytical skills and have a genuine enthusiasm for the web.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities that include excellent organizational and communication skills, motivating teams, maintaining a strong customer focus.
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.