Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Business Analyst
- Employee Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Degree Preferred
- Graduate Degree
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- Zip Code
- Functional Area
- Project Management
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
?Senior Business Analyst reports directly to the Director of Strategy & Planning is responsible for project managing key initiatives within Global Agriculture Global Management Platform (GMP). The Senior AG Business Analyst is focused on providing analytical support to the GMP organization. Their role and function is consistent with the group, with special emphasis on providing project management, analytical and reporting functions. This function will be key in the consolidation & creation of the business reporting for the Global AG tire business.
- Performs project management duties for key initiatives within Global Ag. Leads and/or supports highly visible special projects on an ongoing basis.
- Work collaboratively with AG SBUs across the globe to create Best Practice initiatives & alignment across entire Global AG organization to include Global AG and SBU Scorecard Management.
- Analyze business / market / sales trends utilizing information provided by the various SBUs. Performing ad-hoc business and financial analysis across Global AG
- Perform scheduled and standard reporting to meet business requirements; actively seek out additional insights for decisions makers
- Performs other ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in in Business and/or Engineering related field
- MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 4-year experience with a record of continued progression and responsibility.
- Thinks strategically, possesses strong project management / analytical capability and has solid business acumen
- Background in Manufacturing, Agriculture, and/or tire industry is desired
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Proven experience handling multiple duties and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams and projects. Demonstrated ability to work as part of high performing teams and across groups or divisions required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills required.
- Willing to travel 10-15%
- Demonstrated ability to identify, plan and deliver significant process improvements is preferred
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.