Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Manager - Commercial Tire
- Employee Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- Zip Code
- Functional Area
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
The Commercial Digital Marketing Manager will lead the web site development, digital strategy evolution and execution of our rapidly maturing Commercial digital programs. You will have the unique opportunity to come in at a maturing level and help establish and bring the digital vision, strategy, and roadmap to life, with the support and infrastructure of the larger Bridgestone digital ecosystem. Daily work and coordination with internal Commercial brand marketing leaders, and our external digital partners. Full ownership and execution of digital budget, KPI success reporting on campaigns and monthly/quarterly/yearly overall digital program KPIs.
The role oversees content development and production for branded Commercial sites, paid social media planning and implementation, social media pilot projects, platform development, reporting and channel measurement. The role also manages a network of partner agencies, including agencies who handle overall digital marketing, website translations and call tracking, dealer local pages and digital programs, paid media, eCommerce development, and creative and production of content.
The ideal candidate will educate stakeholders, collaborate within and across the organization, inform strategy, manage implementation, drive analysis and serve as the leader for acceleration of digital maturity for 3 separate business units within Commercial digital marketing, including Truck/Bus/Retread, Off-the-Road, and Agriculture digital marketing for Bridgestone, Firestone, Bandag and Dayton brands.
Strategy | 20%
- Manage, develop and implement multi-platform content strategy to align with business priorities and changing digital landscape for brand owned sites, business unit promotions, SEO projects, product launches and other brand initiatives
- Manage digital budget allocation and implementation across Commercial websites and programs
- Responsible for digital budget and tracking invoices against approved budget
- Understand the role digital plays in relationship to offline marketing, paid digital media, SEO, brand and others to ensure alignment with proper site and brand standards and overall campaigns.
- Work in coordination with other Bridgestone digital stakeholders to ensure alignment and maximization of Bridgestone Enterprise toolsets.
- Plan and implement conversion focused digital strategies to align with business objectives
Promotions & Boss Engagement | 30%
- Manage content and copy creation for all Bridgestone and Firestone promotions and Boss engagement initiatives and digital promotions, including legal reviews and approvals.
- Collaborate with Commercial brand and product managers to align on cross channel media plans to support Bridgestone and Firestone promotions and product launches, Boss engagement initiatives and conversion
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams to deliver integrated marketing campaign extensions to major brand platforms encompassing sports league and other brand partnerships including NFL, NHL, PGA TOUR, country music, and others that emerge
- Identify and vet key areas for growth in audience, engagement, website traffic and conversion
- Keep current with emerging technologies and best-practices for engaging with the Boss across the digital ecosystem
Content & Communications Management | 30%
- Manage digital content and communications marketing efforts including editorial development focused on driving traffic to digital ecosystem, increasing engagement with the Bridgestone/Firestone/Bandag/Dayton brands, and driving digital conversions - includes brand-owned sites, display media, and social media
- Manage and oversee creative direction, messaging, logistics and production of dedicated digital content and communications shoots to ensure alignment with business objectives and brand positioning.
- Maintain publishing and campaign schedule that shows all content and communications development across digital ecosystem
- Oversee digital partner team daily, including supervising all website publishing, copy, content, product information, and conversations on the Commercial websites.
- Review and approve all content and communications to ensure consistent voice and brand messaging.
- Oversee and provide support to content crew in the capture, development and distribution of content around offline programs and events.
Analysis | 10%
- Responsible for defining, developing, and reporting on KPIs measuring the effectiveness of Commercial website sites digital communication efforts through both existing and new analytics.
- Manage weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting, as necessary, analyzing results and distilling results into a story to help inform business decisions.
- Analyze data and feedback generated from executed strategies and campaigns to highlight relevant learning gained from initiatives including recommendations for future strategies and campaigns.
Cross-Collaboration & Agency Management | 10%
- Manage integration points with other departments, including brand marketing teams, product teams, fleet management team, sales, PR, IT and cross business unit stakeholders to coordinate and collaborate on plans to support key business initiatives
- Coordinate and conduct routine cross-functional project status meetings with key stakeholders
- Build relationships and serve as a resource to other Bridgestone business units on digital content, communications and social media strategies (Consumer Tire, BSRO, BP/IP, Small and Remote Businesses, Latin America, Europe, )
- Manage long-term and day-to-day relationships with key agency partners.
- Bachelor degree required in related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience that includes digital marketing, social media, website management. Marketing automation & CRM a plus.
- Solid project management skills which include leading diverse cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities that include excellent organizational and communication skills, motivating teams, maintaining a strong customer focus.
- Demonstrate expertise and hands-on experience in all areas of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, content marketing, email marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing and optimization, direct marketing, and display advertising oversight.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills, as well as strong verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with all major social media platforms desired.
- Experience with leading technology providers a plus. Adobe Platform Suite familiarity and experience.
- Presentation creation skills a plus.
- B2B or Automotive Industry experience
- CRM program strategy creation and execution, Salesforce Cloud (Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud), Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Team-player, friendly individual with an eye for detail and a commitment to quality.
- Strong analytical skills and have a genuine enthusiasm for the web as a communications medium.
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.