Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician / Mechanic
- Employee Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Degree Preferred
- High School
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- Zip Code
- Automotive Technician
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as an Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at Firestone Complete Auto Care! Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team as an Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician/Mechanic today!
Continue learning new techniques to stay abreast in a rapidly growing automotive industry.
Job Responsibilities for Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician/Mechanic
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic automotive including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Install batteries, shock absorbers, exhaust systems and check electrical systems
- Road test vehicles
- Reading and writing
- Ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Experience in automotive service industry preferred
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.