Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fidelitone Logistics
The Regional Director, will have operational responsibility for assigned region. Additionally this position will be responsible for the achievement of Region’s P&L, safety, employee enrichment, account management, metrics reporting, sales support and adherence to documented processes.
- Directs, develops implements, disseminates, and develop operations strategies and objectives to ensure the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Actively directs talent management activities to ensure the best staff are hired and developed. Creates and implements plans to develop talent with focus on employee enrichment, retention, and performance management.
- Supports the sales function with new business development through activities such as territory planning, operational modeling and relationship building. Maintains a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by company and awareness of competition.
- Directs the operations function in conjunction with business growth, introduction of new operational systems, meeting organizational financial objectives and meeting organizational goals.
- Establishes and maintains operational policies and procedures, and oversees compliance of established policies. Evaluates current and proposed systems and procedures and determines and implements changes as necessary.
- Directs the overall short-and long-range planning process and in the establishment and assessment of the organization’s annual operating budget.
- Establish Regional goals and objectives identifying key targets to be obtained.
- Ensures Region’s attainment of efficient and economical performance in relation to profit and year-end goals.
- Directs the investigation and implementation of new services, manufacturing processes, and product or systems technologies to meet the organization’s objectives.
- Leading quarterly business reviews in conjunction with business development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite
- Effective leadership and staff management skills, including succession planning talent development
- Metrics driven
- Strong P&L management experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology to business processes
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects
- An undergraduate degree in business or a related field or
- Minimum 8 years of operations, management, and sales/business development experience in logistics and supply chain services environments, either with a third-party logistics provider or for a company heavily involved in this area is required.
- MBA or related advanced degree a plus