Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mid-level Employee Relations Generalist-Nashville/Clarksville
at Faith Technologies
Faith Technologies ● Nashville/Clarksville, TN
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As a Talent Generalist, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Talent Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR management in supporting the Home Office. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Recruitment/Employment, Onboarding, Training, Policy Implementation, and Employee Relations. The ideal candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skill, ability to work in a team setting, and ability to hold confidential information.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communication, or Business
- Experience: 2 years of Human Resources experience
- Conducts recruitment effort for roles as assigned, including screening and interviewing and giving recommendations to hiring managers when appropriate.
- Attends weekly staffing meetings as directed by supervisor.
- Assists with providing guidance and interpretation to hiring managers with regards to Human Resources policies, procedures, practices, and initiatives.
- Attends events to promote brand awareness and create a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- When directed/approved by HRBP, assists in employee relations and terminations.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to ensure continual improvements within the HR Team.
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Participates in the annual performance review process.
- Facilitates onboarding sessions and various training sessions for employment development.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.