Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Contract Manager will provide support to the Experian Health Legal/Contracting department and will focus on the drafting, negotiation, revision and finalization of customer contracts among others.
Provides contract drafting, negotiating and editing of customer agreements;
• Conducts negotiation calls with customers or other third parties;
• Assists in creating new templates as needed;
• Drafts and updates reports and/or contracting database;
• Collaborates with Sales, Finance and other departments to meet goals;
• Conducts research as assigned;
• Other Duties as Required.
The candidate will be expected to learn and use Salesforce and APTTUS software to perform the day-to-day functions. The candidate will need to be an effective communicator with the sales staff, customer representatives and the Experian Health Legal/Contracting team and professional in all communications.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of contracting process and negotiating experience;
• Familiarity with healthcare industry;
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team and under deadlines
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• At least 3 years of legal or contracting experience
• JD preferred
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans