Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Career ID
- Career Category
The Supervisor of Complaints is responsible for the supervision and coordination of the complaint team activities, and reporting related to processing complaints received by providers, members, regulatory agencies, and contracted health plans. The supervisor will collaborate with internal stakeholders to communicate Complaints team activities, resolutions and internal and external communications. Provides recommendations to the VP Corproate Compliance with regards to best practices, policy development and process improvements.
The Supervisor will maintain confidentiality of all Program activities and protected health information (PHI), reports, and records in accordance with State and Federal Law, accreditation and industry standards.
Minimum Experience Required
Associates Degree (2-year) or 5 years of equivalent industry experience.
Complaints processing experience a plus. Must be computer literate and demonstrate proficiency in use of Microsoft Office, Excel and Adobe (PDF) applications. Demonstrate a proven ability to communicate effectively in a verbal and formal written format.
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance with remote and work from home opportunities
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%