Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst Analytics R&D Product Development
- Career ID
- Career Category
- Growth & Analytics
This position is responsible for analyzing and interpreting data from various sources supporting internal management and ad hoc analytics. Working with business users in our Operations, Finance, and other departments the Sr Analyst will be expected to help establish processes, models, and investigational analytics to provide greater insight into opportunities and performance. It is expected that the Sr Analyst will help in all areas from manual compilation of analytic outputs to automation of certain reporting requirements. Sr. Analyst will collaborate with internal and external partners and compile data to review or present results to a wider audience.
Minimum Experience Required
- 3 years of experience mining various data sources and providing analysis and reporting of healthcare related data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Public Health, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant experience. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Experience with utilization management analysis strongly preferred.
- Experience using one or more of the following: MicroStrategy, SQL Server Reporting Services, SAS, data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau).
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance with remote and work from home opportunities
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%