Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Agile Coach - Product Ownership
- Career ID
- Career Category
This role will partner closely with the Agile Center of Excellence Leader to promote Agile adoption and transformation across the company. The Coach will provide mentoring, guidance and consulting on applying Agile methodologies in support of the eviCore’s Agile continuous improvement initiative. Candidate will have demonstrated experience in driving change across a mid-size or large organization, have outstanding facilitation skills, conflict resolution skills, and deep experience mentoring scrum masters, product owners, development teams, and leadership. The Coach will utilize his/her in-depth knowledge in the application of Agile, particularly Scrum and Kanban practices and experience to be able to inspect and adapt thinking/practices to various situations. Will work with several (mainly) co-located teams, helping them to fully understand how to apply the Agile framework to delivering software in a complex health-care solutions environment. Some travel is expected (up to 15%).
- Provide leadership in evaluating the maturity of Agile framework and suggests improvement opportunities
- Coach product owners, scrum masters, stakeholders, development teams and act as subject matter expert on Agile, Scrum and Kanban capabilities
- Coach scrum masters on collaboration with product owners around backlog creation and grooming to ensure vision, roadmap, and personas are well-defined and understood
- Assist in conducting joint planning sessions and joint retrospectives for Agile program teams
- Assist Agile teams with joint planning events and coordination with non-Agile teams
- Evaluate and mentor existing Agile teams, as well as deliver training classes for domain leaders, program managers, product owners, scrum masters, development team members
- Develop, implement and evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements
- Help teams continuously reflect and improve, becoming more effective in their roles, and increasing their predictability, collaboration, and quality practices.
- Support the Enterprise Agile Leader to develop an enterprise Agile Center of Excellence with consistent training and coaching available
- Keep abreast of new and evolving techniques, methods and strategies in Agile, Scrum and Kanban and other delivery frameworks
- Facilitate and promote Communities of Practice
- Enable removal of impediments for Agile teams
Minimum Experience Required
- 3+ years’ experience working with/implementing Agile, Scrum.
- 5-7 years’ experience in delivering complex technology solutions in a program or application development management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent experience. Agile certification as either: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CSPO), or Agile Practitioner (ACP). Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified Team Coach (CTC), or Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
- Strong facilitation, conflict-resolutions skills and the ability to work in collaborative environments
- Comfortable working with distributed teams and bringing structure to ambiguous environments
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance with remote and work from home opportunities
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%