Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive - Sales
at Pace Analytical
Sell environmental laboratory services in Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
- Establishes new business, obtains orders, and provide services to existing clients by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing and potential clients, as directed by Regional General Manager.
- Adapts content of sales presentations to the needs of prospective clients by studying prospects company structure, analytical needs, and corporate culture.
- Submits orders for analytical work, using authorized price lists and standard Pace National quotation procedures, and established SOP’s.
- Keeps management and Technical Service Representative's informed by completing Pace National standard activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves client complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management; or by following up with the assigned Technical Service Representative through resolution of the problem.
- Use computer to enter data/comments to sales database, prepare correspondence, issue quotes, and make reports as required.
- Maintains open lines of communication between sales, Technical Service Representatives’, laboratory, lab support, accounting, and administration.
- Participates in appropriate industry specific trade groups in order to generate leads for future business.
Three to five years environmental laboratory lab sales experience preferred.
Computer skills (sales database software, Excel or Lotus, and word processing software), good written and verbal skills, good human relations skills. Ability to work in excess of scheduled hours. Travel requirement is a minimum of 70% per week. Good driving record required.