DIALYSIS CLINIC INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
REACH CKD Registered Dietitian
at DIALYSIS CLINIC INC.
- # of Openings
- 1633 Church Street
REACH Kidney Care is a division of Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) that is responsible for leading healthcare innovation, including implementing new ways to improve care for people with kidney disease. We are a passionate and hard-working team that seeks first and foremost to carry forward the mission of DCI: “The care of the patient is our reason for existence.”
The REACH CKD Dietitian will provide dietary consultations via telehealth or telephone to people with advanced CKD who have enrolled in the REACH Premier program. The CKD Dietitian will work from the REACH Premier central office in Nashville, TN. Dietary consultation is a key aspect of improving care for people with CKD. The CKD Dietitian will support the aims of the REACH program by promoting kidney health and supporting patients in following an accessible and kidney-friendly diet. While located centrally in Nashville, the CKD Dietitian will work directly with the CKD Care Coordinators and other members of the REACH care team across REACH Premier CKD clinic locations to improve care for patients with CKD, to ensure that all CKD Program Guidelines are followed, and to promote REACH program growth and development.
- Provide dietary education and counseling to individual patients and their families on the ongoing management of chronic kidney disease (CKD) and comorbid conditions, with the aim of promoting kidney health.
- Follow DCI and REACH policies and promote the REACH goals of prolonging kidney function and avoiding dialysis as long as medically appropriate, helping each patient make the choices best for him/her, and helping the member achieve better overall kidney health.
- Assess the patient needs and coordinate CKD services with other members of the care team such as the care coordinator, social worker, and biller (if applicable), and medication therapy management (MTM) pharmacists to facilitate patient engagement and improved care.
- Actively encourage and act as an example of open communication among the physician, patient and patient’s family and/or caregivers, the REACH care team, the physician practice staff, and other health care partners.
- Maintain all required documentation and provide timely updated information to the referring physician. Participate in all corporate requests for data entry and information to ensure accurate quality reports and monitoring.
- Ensure that monthly QAPI is done in a timely manner and documentation is done accordingly.
- Complete assigned education and compliance modules in a timely manner.
- Graduation from an accredited registered dietitian program
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to adapt to new software
- Excellent external-facing and internal communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellent and reliable work
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: