DIALYSIS CLINIC INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Ledger Staff Bookkeeper
at DIALYSIS CLINIC INC.
- # of Openings
- 1633 Church Street
The General Ledger Staff Bookkeeper is responsible for monthly creation of financial statements by verifying information entered into the GL system, reconciling of balance sheets, resolving outstanding items and manual entry into the GL.
- Preparation and Entry of Journal Entries
- Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet Accounts
- Review of Financial Statements
- Research and Resolution of any G/L account discrepancies
- Review and Entry of Statistic Information
- Identification, Entry, & Tagging of Fixed Assets
- Communicate with accounting personnel (Accounts Payable, Payroll, Accounts Receivable) as well as clinic personnel.
An Associates Degree in Accounting or 2 years relevant experience in GL Bookkeeping is required.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: