Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1790471
- Hs Graduate/ged
- Mental Health Pop., Residential Home, Crisis Intervention
- Fingerprint, Background Check, Cpr Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation 2, Drivers License, First Aid 2
This Direct Support Professional position is responsible for the support and enhancement of the quality of life of individuals served. Duties include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
1. In the area of Personal Care Management, provides direct instruction and/or reinforcement to clients and trains staff on:
a. performing light household duties
b. distributing medication
c. transporting clients out in the community
d. meal preparation
e. understanding of how personal management skills relate to the world of work
f. assisting clients with daily functional activities
2. In the area of Fitness and in the routine as set up by the Nutritionist, provides direct instruction and/or reinforcement to clients on:
a. maintenance of appropriate exercise routines
b. utilization of fitness centers/gyms in the community
c. understanding of how fitness activities relate to the world of work
3. In the area of Recreation, provides direct instruction and/or reinforcement to clients on:
a. Activities such as crafts and games
b. Utilization of recreational opportunities both in the community and at the home such as movies, malls, bowling, plays, concerts, restaurants, parks, and other special events.
c. Help foster understanding of how recreational activities relate to the world of Work.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relias training
- Two or more years related experience working with persons with disabilities preferred; Experience in community based residential programs a plus;
- CPR/CPI, Medication Administration and DIDD training.
Valid state-issued driver’s license with current driving record in good standing required.
Seeking candidates that are able to work per diem shifts
Direct Care Support
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group, Inc. - PAR
Contract Submit PAR
Phone: 800-251-9501 -- Fax: 610-527-0830
950 Haverford RoadSuite 200Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!