Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lebanon Agriculture and Rural Empowerment (ARE) and Trade and Investment Facilitation (TIF) program: Call for Resume
DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
Middle East / North Africa
Call for Resumes
DAI, a global consulting firm based in the United States, is currently accepting applications from senior candidates for technical and managerial long-terms position for two anticipated economic reform projects in Lebanon funded by USAID – the Lebanon Agriculture and Rural Empowerment (ARE) program; and the Lebanon Trade and Investment Facilitation (TIF) program.
Long- and short-term experts with eight (8) or more years of experience in the following areas are sought in the following technical fields. Lebanese nationals are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Value Chain Development (Ag and Non-Ag Sectors)
- Access to Finance
- Business Development Services/Enterprise Development
- Ag Marketing and Production
- Food Processing
- Tourism Development
- Export Promotion/Markets Development
- Light Manufacturing/Engineering
- Financial Services / Investment Promotion
- Investment Facilitation/Private Sector Investment
- Trade Facilitation and Trade Policy
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Market Linkages
- Private Sector Development/ Firm-Level Assistance
- Strategic Communications and Public-Private Dialogue
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Reporting
- Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion in the Workforcehttps://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DAINC&cws=4&rid=4936
- Jobs Creation
- Grants Development and Management
- USAID project Finance, Operations, and Contract Administration
- University degree in a relevant field (such as Finance, Business Administration, Economics, International Law, etc.) from an accredited university required. An advanced degree (master’s or higher) is preferred.
- At least 8 years technical experience in area of expertise.
- At least 5 years of progressive management and leadership experience for managerial positions.
- Experience in Lebanon highly preferred; in the MENA region, required.
- Experience with USAID and/or other international donor programs.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral - in English required. Arabic language skills strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV and cover letter no later than February 28, 2020, using the following link https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DAINC&cws=4&rid=4936
Early applications are encouraged. Please include your area of expertise in the subject line of the email (for example, “Public Private Partnership expert”).
No phone inquiries will be accepted, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.