Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Advisor, Women's Health Product Development
at CVS Health
The Senior Advisor, Women’s Health, is responsible for identifying gaps in women’s health journeys and implementing solutions that empower healthy decision-making, drive improved outcomes, and increase access and convenience. They will have a range of responsibilities including leading analyses for business case development, strategic roadmap development, market research, end-to-end product management, and contributing to executive-level presentations. This individual will support the ideation through deployment of new experiences, both digital and physical, that provide differentiated, personalized and integrated access to women’s health and maternity support and services.
* Responsible for building, launching, and scaling innovative women’s health & maternity solutions that address unmet needs across the spectrum of a health journey
* Particular focus on fostering a holistic view of women’s health including sexual and reproductive health, family planning, pregnancy, postpartum, and peri/post menopause, to drive improved health outcomes, especially amongst underserved communities
* Identifying, defining and communicating business challenges, opportunities, risks and issues while developing the appropriate recommendations to address those challenges, realize value, and mitigate risks and issues
* Strategize with key stakeholders across the enterprise, in particular retail and MinuteClinic, to ideate market defining women’s health & maternity solutions
* Monitoring and evaluating test pilot results and presenting findings and recommendations for path forward
* Opportunity to design, launch and sell new direct-to-consumer products that improve health
* Synthesizing analytics, competitive analyses, market research, expert interviews, observations and pilot data to confirm overall opportunity size, target population, and specific opportunities
* 5-8 years of work experience in the health care industry along with clinical product knowledge.
* 3+ years of Product Development experience. Proven leader with experience leading complex product development operations and planning collaboration with Finance, Analytics, and other enabling functions.
* Demonstrated passion for improving consumer health and wellness, women’s health-specific experience preferred
* Well-versed in virtual care, telehealth, and integrated health care experiences
* Experience and ability to communicate to all levels of employees
* Proven analytics skills - ability to generate insights from complex analytics
* Strong communicator, both verbal and written, with executive presence and the ability to influence across functions and at all levels of an organization
8-10 years of experience working in Women's health
Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.