Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chronic Care Data Analysis
at CVS Health
As an Advisor for the Chronic Care Solutions Strategy team you will play a key role in developing, designing and implementing solutions within care management, remote patient monitoring and retail services to improve the cost of care, drive quality and enhance the patient experience for individuals with chronic conditions. You will have a range of responsibilities including supporting analyses that identify gaps in care, business case development, roadmap development, personalized care, process creation, and contributing to executive-level presentations.
* Supporting the chronic care solutions strategy development by leading analyses to gain data-driven insights to improve care and identify cost savings opportunities
* Building strong partnerships and collaborating with colleagues from care management, product development, clinical services, operations, and technology, as well as with other analytics teams across the enterprise
* Lead and collaborate with Aetna analytics team to initiate, track and report out on program metrics, goals and opportunities
* Collaborate with CVS Retail product development teams to support and influence new product development offerings
* Conducting the synthesis of analytics, medical literature reviews, expert interviews and presenting findings to support clinical design and business case creation
* 3-5 Years of Experience
* Knowledge of Clinical complications of chronic metabolic disease including cardiovascular disease and Type 2 diabetes
* Nutritional sciences
* Clinical research design
* Skill In SQL, Hadoop, SAS, Teradata and / or Python
* Search for clinical SOP, scientific and clinical literature
* Ability to Synthesize data from a wide variety of sources into succinct, actionable recommendations for improved care and cost savings
* Regular and reliable availability
* Communicate clearly with a wide variety of audiences from business to clinical to technical
* Complete additional tasks as directed by manager
* 5-8 Years of Experience
* Knowledge of Dietetics Reimbursement codes
* Skill in Project management Algorithm design
* Ability to Critically evaluate the use of digital tools for use in remote patient care, including data integration
* Doctorate Degree Preferred
Master's Degree Required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.