Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Project Management/Program Management
At Cumming you will work on some of the world's most exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest-growing project and cost management consultancies in the United States, as reflected in our top 15 rankings in both ENR and Building Design + Construction. With over 30 offices globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double-digit year-over-year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark are limitless!
In this role, you will be a member our rapidly growing program and project management team. The PM team's standard is to 'manage each project like we own it.' We are unique in that we supplement our program and project management services with in-house cost management and project scheduling, in a fully integrated package. We utilize this competitive advantage to meet client needs efficiently, expertly, and ethically — all of which, together, has enabled us to achieve sustained success.
We are pleased that Cumming has recently merged with Nashville-based CapEx. We are very excited about the new partnership and are currently looking to add to our Project Management team. We are looking for experience in a number of sectors including hospitality, multi-family, mixed-use and corporate space. We are looking for Project Managers with a range of experience from Assistant Project Managers to Senior Project Managers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team and work on a high profile project in downtown Nashville!
- Act as Owner’s Representative with primary responsibility for all phases of various related projects/program.
- Assist in the development and management of the project strategic plans and program initiatives to meet the goals and needs of the Owner.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the project, including the budget, schedule, operational needs, procedures, Client Standards, sustainability design, QA/QC program requirements, as well as individual roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate with the Architect, Contractor, and other project team members to meet the project objectives and resolve issues.
- Assist in the documentation submission of statutory project documentation and approvals related to the project work.
- Review, understand, and manage procedures for handling changes to the contract documents, monthly valuations, drawing submissions, change orders, substitutions, etc.
- Document the status of the project, all meetings and correspondence as a means to properly communicate within the project team and develop the project documents.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or a closely related field is highly preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience as Project Engineer, Assistant PM or Project Manager.
- Experience with hospitality, mixed-use, residential, corporate projects is preferred.
- Possesses an understanding of building practices, code requirements, and engineering specifications.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as business presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with high-net-worth clientele, architects, engineers, interior designers, and contractors.
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website! It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will provide feedback within five business days.
CUMMING is an equal opportunity employer, fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified team members without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic, including physical or mental disability, to the extent protected by applicable federal, state or local law.