Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Business Systems Analyst- Distribution Center and Retail Systems
at Cracker Barrel
- 307 Hartmann Drive
- Home Office
- Home Office
- Location : Postal Code
Cracker Barrel’s Home Office is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join their IS team! This individual will be responsible for managing the relationships between IS and the Retail and Distribution Center business areas and systems. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will be the point of contact for system requests, upgrades, and new system implementations. Our ideal candidate will have experience in Warehouse Management and Retail Management Systems.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key stakeholders in the Retail and Distribution Center business areas to gather current and future system’s needs.
- Provides technical leadership to the teams to assist with support and project work.
- Develop detailed business and functional requirements to capture the business and technical needs for the systems.
- Works with the Technical teams to ensure that new technical requirements and changes continue to meet business expectations
- Contributes to Application Roadmaps and validates alignment between application roadmaps and business priorities.
- Support project manager during system implementations/upgrades and provide continuing support
- Develop documented implementation plans, configure systems, train users and provide post-implementation support
- Create detailed functional specifications for modifications, defect corrections, enhancements and user documentation
- Collaborate with end users to perform user acceptance testing on system changes before they are released
Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent and five years of relevant experience.
- Experience developing technical and functional requirements
- Experience supporting or implementing on Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) or Retail Management Systems (RSM).
- Knowledgeable in working as a BSA in an Agile Scrum team including ceremonies; backlog production and grooming; and enabling tools such as JIRA, Azura DevOps Services, or comparable.
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Vizio and SQL experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent planning, client support, and organizational skills