Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, DMP and Marketing Analytics
at Cracker Barrel
- 307 Hartmann Drive
- Home Office
- Home Office
- Location : Postal Code
The Manager of DMP & Marketing Analytics is responsible for translating Cracker Barrel’s marketing strategy into a measurement framework and managing the tags, tools, system, and analysis that results with particular emphasis on digital channels. Further, this position will be responsible for overseeing Cracker Barrel’s DMP implementation and will drive DMP functionality, value, use and importance across the business. This role sits within the digital marketing team which is focused on acquisition campaigns and site/CRM personalization. Key responsibilities of this role are to work with our wider marketing and digital teams to evaluate, test and implement audience segmentation strategies to deliver on our goals.
The position exists to enable the marketing team to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their work and provide insights back to the business at large.
- Responsible for the accurate implementation of visitor and sales tracking and analysis across multiple platforms – traditional and digital advertising, social, web, app, ecommerce. Experience with tactics like MTA, SEO, conversion rate optimization, personalization, and the like a requirement.
- Identify up-to-date relevant tools to support data management and analysis of marketing efforts. Prior experience with GA360, Google Data Studio, data visualization tools and DMP required. CDP experience a plus.
- Define, monitor and implement the digital analytic strategy and associated analysis.
- Be the owner of the DMP for Cracker Barrel and support the brand through a crawl, walk, run evolution that includes coordinating data across 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources and establishing processes that allow for easy scaling of the system.
- Help identify and create custom segments to be used by a range of teams, including working with our media agencies ensuring full adoption on their end.
- Provide relevant analytics and systems training to teams where relevant.
- Present key findings, including actionable insights for stakeholders such as digital and marketing peers and executives, including customer profiling data to feed into marketing strategies.
- Recommend and implement data modeling techniques for forecasting and insight for the business, including A/B or multivariate testing.
3-5 years experience in digital analytics with at least 2 years experience operating a DMP (preferably Salesforce Audience Studio). Deep understanding of advertising technologies, targeting and data collection. Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills. Degree in computer science, statistics, data management, math, economics, statistics, marketing, or business.
- Pro-active and results oriented; engage and influence stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate data into commercial actionable plans
- Project management abilities; attention to detail;
- Experience building statistical models (regression, clustering, etc)
- Ability to multi-task
- Comfortable presenting to senior executives
- Previous experience at restaurant or customer-driven organizations a plus
- Experience or knowledge of data warehousing a plus
- Experience with a CDP a plus