Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Analyst
at Cracker Barrel
- 307 Hartmann Drive
- Home Office
- Home Office
- Location : Postal Code
Cracker Barrel is looking for someone with drive, initiative, and passion to be our next Financial Analyst! This Financial Analyst will provide financial planning and analysis support to Senior Management and leaders across our entire company of key strategic initiatives. As a result, you will develop an in-depth understanding of project economics to assist in strategic decision making, forecast financial impacts, and clearly communicate results. Cracker Barrel continues to expand its footprint and we are looking for great talent to help continue that!
Develop and maintain reporting packages to enhance insight and enable timely response. Develop subject matter expertise of key revenue drivers and operating expenses and their impacts on financial performance. Identify strategies for growth and savings.
Responsible for measuring and tracking cost-saving initiative with a heightened focus on labor productivity. Provide monthly variance analysis to Senior Management and consult key stakeholders to communicate current performance and future impacts.
Provide ad hoc analytical support to Senior Management, Operations Leadership and Financial Planning and Analysis Leadership.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or related field and 1 -3 years Finance experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent reasoning skills.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Knowledge of budget planning.
- Knowledge of financial statements and calculating returns on investment.
- Basic knowledge of statistical formulas, methodologies, and applications.
- Experience with R programming and Tableau