Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
at Cracker Barrel
- 307 Hartmann Drive
- Home Office
- Home Office
- Location : Postal Code
Cracker Barrel is looking for a Corporate Communications Coordinator that will play a dynamic, central role with team-wide exposure through a combination of media relations and departmental support. This role will act as a resource in ongoing media relations efforts, including maintaining and updating media contacts and tracking/reporting tools as well as provide ongoing administrative support.
- Performs media relations tasks including the distribution of news releases, media list development, media monitoring, coordinating distribution of inbound media inquiries, and management of media care packages.
- Updates tracking spreadsheets and databases to ensure maintenance of accurate and current information, including the department’s tracking and reporter tools.
- Manages influencer relations program by vetting, conducting outreach, and coordinating the implementation of partnerships with social media influencers and bloggers.
- Executes the company’s native advertising program through Outbrain.
- Assists the Corporate Communications team in the tactical execution of strategic PR campaigns through logistical support.
- Serves as main point of contact for Décor Warehouse tours.
- Evaluates requests for tours, schedules and attends each.
- Assists department director with evaluating and processing NGO requests as well as requests from various community influencers for gold cards, gift baskets, donations etc.
- Processes invoices for the department and maintains contracts.
- Creates purchase orders and provides monthly budget usage reports and maintains spreadsheet of monthly department expenses.
- Also supports the Communications Department staff by coordinating and arranging travel plans; ordering office supplies; setting-up and maintaining various databases in order to track projects and vendors; mail and copy services; and scheduling and coordinating meetings for department director.
- Manages department stock room and keeps inventory of retail product for inbound blogger and/or media requests.
College degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field and/or at least 2-3 years communications experience preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Multi-tasker and detail oriented
- Ability to analyze and contextualize information quickly and present ideas and solutions clearly and concisely
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Flexible and adaptable to various situations
- An enthusiastic, creative, self-starter, and team player
- Strong computer skills
- People Pleasing attitude
- Familar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel