Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Developer, Digital Marketing Automation
at Cracker Barrel
- 307 Hartmann Drive
- Home Office
- Home Office
- Location : Postal Code
The Associate Developer, Digital Marketing Automation, will enable personalized, digital hospitality by crafting and optimizing behavioral segmentation rules and Guest journeys involving SMS, push notification, and email in Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud. This technically skilled new developer or marketer has familiarity with common web technology, is eager to learn about new Digital technology including web, mobile, CXP, CRM and Ecommerce, is excited to be part of a new Digital team with experienced professionals and partners, and is passionate about delivering Cracker Barrel hospitality where ever life finds our Guests.
- Cross-functionally collaborate to understand our Guest segmentations and build appropriate segmentation rules in Salesforce so that it properly categorize Guest needs and interests.
- Cross-functionally collaborate to understand the Guest journeys for each segment and build appropriate content and experience journeys within Saleforce Journey Builder.
- Build and assist in the creation of end-user A/B testing within Salesforce.
- Assist the senior developers and our external partners in building and maintaining our Digital properties that leverage Salesforce.
- Perform basic functional testing of segmentation rules and journeys created.
- Assist the senior QA automation engineer in building automated testing of segmentation rules and journeys.
- Learn and build technical knowledge on Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud.
- Collaboratively support coding standards, processes, tooling, and frameworks as a member of an Agile team.
- Assist in the creation and automation of the Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines for the Digital work streams on Salesforce.
- Actively participate in the Digital team’s Agile Scrum process including stand-up, estimation, sprint planning, and backlog grooming.
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar discipline.
Or degree in Marketing with minor in technology or mathematics.
Or three years hands-on professional experience in the web design, development space, or digital marketing space.
- Knowledgeable in marketing and business analytics.
- Cracker Barrel Front-of-House (especially to-go), Retail, or Catering experience highly desirable.
- Experience with structured programming languages such as C# or Java is highly desirable.
- Previous use of CRM, Email, and/or Marketing Automation platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe Experience, or Microsoft Dynamics highly desirable.
- Previous experience with commercial ecommerce desirable.
- Restaurant, retail, or hospitality experience desirable.