Covenant Surgical Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Mergers and Acquisitions
at Covenant Surgical Partners
We are hiring a Director of Mergers and Acquisitions to join our team at the Corporate Office located in Nashville, TN.
The Director reports to the SVP Finance and is responsible for financial due diligence and integration efforts for acquisitions. Additional responsibility will include; management and oversight of timely and accurate financial planning, analysis and reporting to support the company objectives.
- Conduct financial due diligence for acquisition targets, develop valuation models, and evaluate synergy opportunities.
- Manage internal process of communicating recommendations to the executive team.
- Participate in deal-related negotiations and the analysis of purchase agreements and acquisition documents in conjunction with corporate legal counsel.
- Develop integration plans for acquisition targets and assist in execution.
- Analyze budgetary projections and financial performance for recent acquisitions.
- Assist external auditors with schedule preparation and respond to audit questions.
- Assist in preparation and presentation of financials to senior leadership on a monthly basis.
- Participate in the financial modeling related to the company's ongoing acquisitions.
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly, and annual analysis of A/R and revenue recognition through the collaborative preparation of cash waterfalls.
- Other duties/tasks/projects as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance,
- 5 years of healthcare experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation and/or a Financial MBA are desirable.
- Experience leading a small team of analysts is desirable.
BENEFITS OFFERED TO FULLTIME ASSOCIATES: BCBS Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage, Medical Spending Accounts, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Short term/Long term disability), 401K Retirement plan Company match, Wellness options, generous Tuition assistance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays and more!