Conexess Group is looking for a SQL and Data Engineer to join one of our clients exclusive team's here in Nashville, housed in a state of the art technology facility and dedicated to Computer Forensics and Complex Analytics.
This position will be a contract to hire position, and additional qualifications and responsibilities below for review.
- 3-5 years experience in software/database development or application support/development maintenance
- 2+ years experience in SQL Development (DML and DDL), Stored Procs authorship, and SQL Optimization
- Experience working with Relational Database Technologies
- Scripting experience with C#, Perl, Python, MS Access, VB, Batch file creation
- Identify appropriate software, scripts, or in house development to solve specific issues.
- Evaluate, Develop, and Test Custom Scripts to address short term solutions.
- Ability to retrieve data within and across multiple environments to identify anomalies or define scope of an issue.
- Experience with Boolean, Key word Search, as well as concept based searching
- Experience handling multiple concurrent complex activities within a technical environment and ability to project risks, and escalate to project managers appropriately.
- Must have very Strong Analytical, and Problem Solving skills.
Bonus/Plus if possessing skills in:
- e-Discovery Tools such as - Concordance, Relativity, Ringtail, IPRO, Recommind, or Clearwell
- Experience with Elastic Search