Community Options, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Living Coach
at Community Options, Inc.
Do you want to work in the Rutherford County area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking Community Living Coaches. This is a fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
Starting Rate: $10.50/hr
1st and 2nd shifts and weekend work available!
We are hiring for support staff that will assist with community activities as well as some activities in the home for our clients.
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional-->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be energetic and people-oriented!
- Encourage and empower individuals to live more independently.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff at the Nashville office!
Phone Number: 615-885-1099
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-TN@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
WALK-IN HOURS/INTERVIEWS MONDAY-FRIDAY!
Come prepared -- Immediate on-the-spot interviews & hiring!
(Valid Driver's License, High School Diploma/GED, Social Security Card- for identification & hiring purposes)
TIME: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
ADDRESS: 2815 Patriot Way; Nashville, TN 37214
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer