Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated US
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manufacturing Operator III, Labeler (First shift)
at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated US
Manufacturing Operator III, Labeler- (First Shift)
Operate, maintain and troubleshoot multiple pieces of production equipment in execution of daily production schedule according to the SOP for the Filler, Labeler and other “complex” production equipment.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start up and operation on multiple pieces of equipment.
- Operate/Monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality product and minimal unplanned stops.
- Accurately and efficiently perform steps necessary to conduct flavor/package changes and proper shut-downs to minimize down-time wasted resources.
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Housekeeping and Sanitation.
- Previous experience working in a high speed manufacturing environment. Prior machine operator experience is strongly desired.
- Experience in reading and following written SOP’s (Standard operating Procedures) or instructions
- Competency in the operation/monitoring of two or more related and/or interdependent processes
- Must have basic to intermediate troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity/Experience with up-stream and down-stream processes is preferred.
- Competency in monitoring and adjusting equipment speeds, pressures, & temperatures using simple tools as needed
- Ability and experience in starting/stopping equipment and operating equipment in “auto” and “manual/jog”
- Ability and experience in making mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic adjustments to “fine-tune” processes based on observations of equipment operation
- Complex process understanding
- Simple tool usage
- Must be able to complete work requests and forms (handwritten and/or computer-based) to accurately document production/downtime.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions
- Should have Forklift Experience is a plus
- Strong math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, bend and stoop throughout shift.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures and work in noisy conditions
- Must be able to work weekends.
First shift Hours will be 5:00 am to 3 pm, and could be 4:00 am-4:00 pm. Off days and work week will vary based on production.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer