Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
Our development team is responsible for innovating and maintaining a diverse set of web-based enterprise health care applications for correctional sites. Our software, consisting of an EMR, a Care Management platform, and other applications, increases the quality of patient care and the overall efficiency and job satisfaction of our health care providers. Besides providing effective tools for managing and providing healthcare, we also implement solutions to aggregate, transform, and communicate large quantities of heterogeneous data to/from a variety of sources.
Our Senior Developers are thought leaders of our technical strategy and execution of our development plans. As a Senior Developer, you would work every day to improve our development process, lead peers in completing development tasks, and work towards releases of product milestones. Our products are built on the Microsoft Stack, but we are always looking for and applying new technologies (Angular, JQuery etc.) to enhance user experience and to get the job done. If you like solving hard problems and getting better every day, then this job could be right for you.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience.
- Masters Preferred.
- Three or more (3+) years’ experience with the Microsoft Stack (.Net, T-SQL, WCF etc.).
- Experience with Angular, JQuery, healthcare applications, data synchronization strategies and enterprise messaging services a plus.
- None required.
- Works with architects to construct technical designs of product features.
- Implements technical design into software components.
Creates and executes unit/system integration tests to provide scalable reliability.
- Continually collaborates with team to refine development and deployment process via automation and other techniques.
- Participates in agile meetings to drive development.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.