Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
Correct Care Solutions is seeking a dynamic and strategically-minded Proposal Manager to join our team. Our Proposal Manager will be responsible for writing compelling proposal materials in response to RFP, RFQ, RFI and other requests for new business in the private and public sector. This role includes the coordination of activities from the bid/no bid decision through to post-submission follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree/college diploma in Journalism, Marketing, English, Communications or a related field.
- Ideally, a working knowledge of the health industry, governmental contracts, or corrections.
- 5 or more years of experience working in a professional environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working on RFP and related new business proposals and presentations within a related industry.
- Excellent writing skills and amazing attention to detail.
- OCD tendencies are embraced.
- None required.
- Drives the proposal development process with the Business Development Director from receipt of the opportunity to delivery of the final product.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams including Business Development and other departments to gather information needed for the development of a proposal.
- Sets and meets deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with all contributors; and contributing deliverable status information to review meetings.
- Maintains and develops proposal content for ongoing use by the team.
- Edits and proofreads proposals and other relevant materials ensuring accuracy, clarity, readability.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employe