Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Benefits
at Correct Care Solutions
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18-55974
Categories: Human Resources - Comp & Benefits, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Location: Correct Care Solutions, TN, Nashville
Facility: Correct Care Solutions
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Recruiter: Kerri Cufaro
Our Benefits Director is responsible for planning and directing the overall design and implementation of all employee benefits plans.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources is a plus
- At least 10 years of experience in benefits design, strategy and management
- Ability to develop a benefits strategy that is aligned with the critical priorities of the business
- Experience with non-qualified plans, executive perks, amenities and work life programs
- Experience with collective bargaining agreements preferred
- Experience with federal contractor requirements preferred
- SPHR or CEBS designation a plus
- Plan and direct the overall design and implementation of all benefit programs, including health and welfare, retirement and financial programs and work, life and family consistent with the company’s strategic direction and employment proposition
- Develop short-term and long-term priorities and overall strategy that aligns with the CCS’s strategic objectives
- Analyze current and developing legislation, healthcare and retirement plan regulations and other environmental factors impacting plan performance and program competitiveness
- Manage program financials and utilization, prepare annual budgets and track all benefits related expenses
- Oversee the effective communication of the benefits plans and programs to optimize impact and understanding
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.