Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cardinal Health
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
IF you are passionate about technology and desire to be a key contributor to a company’s bottom line, while using some of the latest and greatest tech stack in the industry.
IF you are looking to join a team of colleagues with that same passion, be highly collaborative, and win as a team!
IF you enjoy building true Enterprise-Level Microservices.
Then look no further
naviHealth, the health industry’s leading post-acute care coordinator, is seeking highly-motivated, tech-savvy, team player for the role of Application Architect. This role is a key contributor to the naviHealth/Cardinal Health organization, contributing to a highly skilled software engineering team delivering industry-leading state-of-the-art technology solutions.
Successful candidates will possess proven experience in leading architecture and design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment.
Moreover, have a genuine passion and energy to grow within an aggressive and fun environment, using the latest technologies in alignment with the company’s technical vision and strategy.
What you will be accountable for.
- Architect, design and develop highly scalable cloud-based enterprise software using latest technologies, frameworks and tools
- Design and blueprint SAAS based next generation Software components
- Lead architecture and solution design, data analysis, software configuration, and production rollout project activities
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Pair up for development of critical software components with other software engineers, Mentor and coach team members to foster ongoing technical development
- Ownership & execution of the technology roadmap supporting the information exchange and help Enterprise Architect in building enterprise wide technology roadmap.
- Leading technical design sessions with the development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications to ensuring that architecture standards are followed.
What you will need to be successful
- Minimum 10 years’ experience hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance.
- A minimum of four years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, architect, or other hands on leadership role.
- Knowledge of all and Mastery of many of the following product/technologies:
- Microsoft: ASP.NET/C#/Web API,
- Frameworks: .NET .NET CORE, AngularJS
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
- Other: Microservice architecture, SOA, Enterprise Service Bus
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tier distributed system
- Experience in designing and building RESTful service implementation and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in design and implementation of SaaS based software applications
- Strong understanding & experience in developing IT architecture plans and software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up and always-available service environment.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
The nice to haves
- Experience with containerization (container-based virtualization).
- Healthcare experience.
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.