Bimbo Bakeries USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Route Operations Supervisor in La Vergne, TN at Bimbo Bakeries USA
at Bimbo Bakeries USA
The Route Operations Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Operations Sales Leader by providing operational leadership and direction for day to day route operations. This includes on-going training and development for Route Sales Professional in addition to orientation for Independent Business Partners.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and continuous learning of Route Sales Professionals by onboarding and delivering on-going training.
- Responsible for the orientation of Independent Business Partners on order management, hand held computers, and merchandising best practices.
- Assist with the execution of equipment inventories, basket resets, and store reset events.
- Work closely with customer and support all sales initiatives to achieve growth and revenue goals as well as meet all KPIs.
- Responsible for customer development with regard to ordering, merchandising, and display opportunities.
- As needed, assist in the completion of day to day shipping and product accountability activities at the sales center to include the validation of inbound shipments, overages or shortages, and inventory.
- Execute procedures and programs to increase productivity, effectiveness, and quality of work.
- As needed, provide oversight and direction of hourly shipping associates, focusing on improvements in fill rate, accuracy, and quality.
- Hold sales center associates accountable for compliance to the product and equipment accountability procedures to reduce loss and waste as well as assist in the development and execution of action plans to address any identified loss or waste.
- Hold Route Sales Professionals accountable for compliance with ordering, invoicing, merchandising, and safety procedures.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement by engaging and developing associates through training, coaching, mentoring, and consistent performance feedback.
- Support “Superior Quality Always” by maintaining and enforcing BBU Food Safety and internal audit standards to ensure a secure and food safe environment.
- Achieve the sales center safety goals; deliver on safety awareness programs accordingly to eliminate unsafe acts and eliminate workplace injuries.
- Perform special projects and assignments as requested by Leadership.
- Responsible to cover open Independent Business Partner routes until a buyer is found.
- Provide route coverage for unplanned vacancies in Route Sales Professionals and Independent Business Partners when necessary.
- Additional duties as assigned.