Berkeley Research Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Managing Director- Healthcare Investment Banking
at Berkeley Research Group
BRG Capital Advisors (BRGCA) is a rapidly growing Broker / Dealer affiliate of Berkeley Research Group. BRGCA specializing in mid-market M&A advisory, Equity Placement, Debt Placement, and other Investment Banking transactions.
BRGCA is seeking Managing Director Investment Bankers with an emphasis in Healthcare. The positions will be located in our Nashville office.
The Managing Director will serve in a key leadership role within the BRGCA. The MD’s primary role will be managing existing client engagements, managing, and closing current deals, and monetizing current relationships with clients and corporate partners.
- Create and manage new deal flow and originate new client engagements.
- Actively lead in outreach and business development opportunities and market full range of services to prospective clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential referral sources in order to generate deal flow opportunities
- Market services both to internal colleagues and external clients, develop client networks, establish and maintain pipeline and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Lead on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitch to transaction closing
- Communicate regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by demonstrating extraordinary attention to detail
- Maintain and manage client relationships and be actively involved in the key strategic points of each transaction
- Serve as internal and external thought leader by participating in key industry conferences, publishing thought pieces in weblogs, being interviewed by journalists and trade journals, and other avenues to generate exposure and build brand
- Minimum 10 years experience with demonstrable Debt / Equity placement and M&A execution experience
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Demonstrated experience with managing day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Previous success and proven track record in new business development and closing investment banking transactions (book of business contacts)
- Deep understanding of the capital marketplace, including deal multiples, pricing, structure, potential financing sources and buyers, and an ability to develop capital-raising strategies and execute upon those strategies
- Thorough understanding of capital advisory services and the M&A process, complex debt/equity/distressed restructurings, creating buyer/seller strategies, deal structuring and negotiation
- Significant client interaction and experience, particularly showing the ability to develop strong and influential client relationships
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA
- The FINRA Series 7 / 63 / 79 will be required
Berkeley Research Group is a leading global strategic advisory and expert consulting firm that provides independent advice, data analytics, authoritative studies, expert testimony, investigations, and regulatory and dispute consulting to Fortune 500 corporations, financial institutions, government agencies, major law firms, and regulatory bodies around the world.
Candidate must be able to submit verification of his/her legal right to work in the United States, without company sponsorship.
BRG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.