Behavioral Health Group (BHG)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Behavioral Health Group (BHG)
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Validate patient’s acceptance into our treatment program by checking identification, discussing financial arrangements and performing general clerical work and filing
- Assist patients in completing insurance forms for submission as needed
- Use the treatment center’s computer program for collecting fees from patients and documenting financial accountability
- Manage monthly patient lists for medical testing and follow-up testing
- Manage a small team of admin support and medical assistants
- Additional responsibilities as required
- 2-5 years of administrative support experience
- 1-3 years of Supervisory experience
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.