Nutrien Ag Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Adoption Specialist - Tennessee/Western Kentucky Division
at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- System ID
- Job Category
- Business Unit
- Retail - Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Number of Positions (Vacancies)
Digital Adoption Specialist, Tennessee/Western Kentucky Division
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
The Adoption Specialist role will focus on driving adoption of digital and technology capabilities and products in their respective geography. This position will report to the Adoption Lead for the region. This role will focus on designing and executing localized approaches to driving adoption of Nutrien Ag Solutions’ Digital technology. The successful candidate will team with internal staff and external customers to execute these plans. Adoption Specialists will be expected to share best practices with the rest of the adoption organization. Travel requirements are estimated to be 25-50% of the year, mostly within the respective geography.
What you'll do:
- Develop innovative approaches to driving adoption within their division(s)
- Develop understanding of the capabilities being delivered by all functional teams
- Contribute to communications, training material, messaging, FAQ’s, etc.
- Maintain productive relationships with Division Managers, branch and field staff and external customers throughout their division(s)
- Contribute to development of Digital Adoption methodology and tools
- Be known as the primary point of contact for digital in their division(s)
- Act as conduit between branch/field staff, customers and the Digital team
- Follow-up with branch and field staff regularly; ensure they receive responses to their input and feedback
- Assist with resolution of technical challenges
- Proactively provide relevant training
- Accountable for adoption rates within the division(s)
- Any other job responsibilities as required by the Company’s discretion
- Work independently following company guidelines and procedures
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Good attendance required
- Highly collaborative
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of North American agriculture highly desired
- Comfort influencing people at a variety of levels
- 2+ years of increased organizational responsibility a plus
- Strong knowledge of Crop Consultants, field team members, and grower roles, including how they work, why they would change, and how they will become comfortable integrating new technology into their daily work activities
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.