Affordable Dentures & Implants
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Assistant
at Affordable Dentures & Implants
- Job ID
- Job Locations
- Dental Assitants and Front Desk Associates
Affordable Dentures & Implants is looking for an experienced Front Desk Assistant.
At an Affordable Dentures & Implants practice you will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- No nights or weekends
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service. In our practice model, the Front Desk Assistant is the first and last person our patients interact with. This makes the position highly visible and extremely important.
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Greet patients at the Front Desk
- Schedule patient appointments
- Answer and handling phone calls
- Check patients in/out
- Effectively and efficiently manage patient lobby while maintaining professional standards, and ensure that all interactions between the doctor, staff, and patients run as smoothly as possible
- May include chair-side assisting, as needed
- Must have 2-5 years' experience working in a dental office (including patient scheduling)
- Leadership skills/experience
- Dentrix experience, preferred
- CareCredit experience preferred
- Experience (or formal training) consisting of chair-side assisting with oral surgery, preferred, for cross-training purposes