Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Solution Architect in Franklin, TN at AccruePartners
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3R1KB64NZ3G3NBHDHT
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- Multi-billion-dollar International Holdings Organization of some of the world's most popular food brands
- Organization with a 50+ year history rooted in the United State.
- Trans formative group of technology innovators who are driven to bringing the organization in to the new age of technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Rapidly growing presence in Nashville, TN
- An entrepreneurial, collaborative culture with a reputation for excellence.
- High visibility within the organization, not just at an IT level
- New state of the art company Headquarters located just outside Music City
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- You will act as a one of the prime liaisons between functional professionals and internal technology teams for planning and designing IT solutions to meet the requirements of business and customers
- You will not only create solutions to issues that are plaguing he business but also help to develop a tactical plan and present it to the business
- You will present these proposals and plans addressing strategic business development opportunities for IT projects
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- You will have 10 years’ technical experience developing software solutions
- Hold proficiency in at least one .NET related programming language
- Technical knowledge at the solutions level for POS systems and Cloud Based Platforms (Azure or AWS)
- 5 years’ experience working in the Restaurant or Retail Industry
- Knowledge of the solution development life cycle (both Agile and Waterfall